Got BLOPS2 finally

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Got BLOPS2 finally
@Versa @DareoTheOreo

Got BLOPS 2 finally, come protect my ass while i level :P
Nice I'm sure you'll like it, It's a great game.
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
@Versa @DareoTheOreo

Got BLOPS 2 finally, come protect my ass while i level :P
Yo add me!
My Gamertag is: davidodocola ( a skull avatar)
I currently finished my xbox live time so I have to wait and get some new ones or it would be nice from you to PM me the free 2 days code ( ) not begging just if you want and I leveled to SFC aka something Sergeant in 2 hours ( no hacks )
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
@Versa @DareoTheOreo

Got BLOPS 2 finally, come protect my ass while i level :P
Sweet I guess. You still Zen Of Chaos? I'm KyleQuitRaging now.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us