Got BLOPS2 finally
Got BLOPS2 finally
Nice I'm sure you'll like it, It's a great game.
Yo add me!
My Gamertag is: davidodocola ( a skull avatar)
I currently finished my xbox live time so I have to wait and get some new ones or it would be nice from you to PM me the free 2 days code (
) not begging just if you want and I leveled to SFC aka something Sergeant in 2 hours ( no hacks ) 
My Gamertag is: davidodocola ( a skull avatar)
I currently finished my xbox live time so I have to wait and get some new ones or it would be nice from you to PM me the free 2 days code (
) not begging just if you want and I leveled to SFC aka something Sergeant in 2 hours ( no hacks ) 
Similar Threads
GeneralGot my finals! History, Physics, and FUnctions!
19 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI finally got the BYPASS to work woooot except 1 problem....
18 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[release] i finally got tnt hack to work for xpTH 20 Art & Graphic DesignOmg I finally got an avatar!! 26 Combat Arms DiscussionsHaha! Finally got BANNED wo_OT!
14
