Possible Hack going around?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Possible Hack going around?
Lately I've been seeing people with an inv of CBows and Invs of Dblades. I Don't know if theres a hack going around or what not. Any insight to this?
i too saw that inv. full with pyra , candy coated armor , and resurrect armor how...???????? wish a new hack there
Because of duping everything becom cheap, nowadays everyone walks around with a vault full of dbows
But we still don't know 1 dupping method should we do something
dupe is working lately.i dont know the way but my friend duped a def for me and i got 8 from 1.
how??
There is definitely some form of duping which is being kept private as all these rwt shops have are selling resurrected armour, candy cane amour and plague poison and they are always in stock. These were placed after duping so there is no way that one could have 30+ of these items without some form of cheating going on. Probably neva gonna find out
Maybe they use a good way of merchin x)
@kdawginthehood maybe there is, maybe there isn't. It's a possibility that at $12+ per poison or resu armor nobody is buying them and that's why they have stock.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
@kdawginthehood maybe there is, maybe there isn't. It's a possibility that at $12+ per poison or resu armor nobody is buying them and that's why they have stock.
I agree, I have myself tried numerous simple ways to get/dupe items, none have worked.
I have not tried lagg or such related ways tho like the duping a couple months back was.

Also found out that by changing your details and directly connecting to rotmg with a banned account, it says your credentials are wrong.
So they have thought about stuff...
I knew of someone who had dupped def pots after the patch but it was not of skill but of pure luck and lag. It had to do with backpacks and vaulting. but then again there is always the chance that @soer1 has the right idea.
I duped during 8.0.0 but as @UrbanNaga said, it was purely out of luck and I didn't even try to reproduce it.

EDIT: Actually it was more a case of item replacing, since some of the pots transformed to the ones that I moved them over.
I tried using cheat engine to change the items sold at nexus. Not enough coin to buy them
It doesn't matter if you use cheat engine to change those items because the server is the one that tells which items to put up for sale.
I agree something is up, I'm noticing alot of drop parties like the days of duping, when items had no value to the dupee.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Between my last reply and this one, there has been several drops in ase and still going now
We will see what happens would be great if dupin gets back
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us