WTTDayZ Key

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
DayZ Key
I need a DayZ key ASAP.

Once my bypasser gets updated I will spawn you in a crate + some vehicles if you want.

On another forum I sell Steam Accounts. I do $1 for a random steam account normally.

I'm willing to trade 3 random steam accounts (they have games on) for 1 unbanned DayZ key. Thanks!

BOUGHT A KEY. /THREAD
What games?
Quote Originally Posted by Willybob View Post
What games?
That's the trick :P
It could be a jackpot and have all of the games, or you could be unlucky and only get some crappy games. It's a game of chance really. Kinda like a scratch card.
That's the fun in it :P
out of what games?
Got my key, thanks NormenJaydenFBI
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us