Official thread - A raffle for UAV hack

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Official thread - A raffle for UAV hack
OK guys, the raffle begins. Although I made a few changes. Old thread is here --> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/282-allian...-uav-hack.html

The changes are:

The winners will be at max 5 people and not 10 like I mentioned in the beginning.
The winner will have to run a little program I made to generate a key specifically for his/her computer.

What remained unchanged are:

The winner will have to tell me his IGN. And the hack will be limited to that account.(Through a PM)
to give a number between 1 and 1000 after a period of time the raffle will be closed and I'll randomize 5 numbers via this site here: RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
And the closest number for each randomized number that will be given by this random number service will be the winner.

Good luck to all . Of course, you can't say more than one number.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Guys, something to clear up: You need to post in the thread the number. If you are the winner then I'll PM you and give you the pass to the archive above. You run the program and tell me the key that was generated as well as your IGN!
Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/9b91...is/1357494533/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...dbfb9d49d3dcbd

KeyGenerator_mpgh.net.rar904 KB · 76 downloads Scanning…
/file is approved.
We post the number herez? :P

Incase yes heres mine: ~ 555 ~
My Number Is 4. i Want Win It! And i wish im one of the winners
Guys, something to clear up: You need to post in the thread the number. If you are the winner then I'll PM you and give you the pass to the archive above. You run the program and tell me the key that was generated as well as your IGN! Then I'll give you the hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Guys, something to clear up: You need to post in the thread the number. If you are the winner then I'll PM you and give you the pass to the archive above. You run the program and tell me the key that was generated as well as your IGN! Then I'll give you the hack.
lol... I got 641
Thanks Jabber...........My number is: 045
I'm not lucky at all but i'm gonna try it so here's my number => 438

-Edit- Can you tell us when you'll choose numbers ? x)
999 for jabberwocks ammount of posts
Quote Originally Posted by jeje232 View Post
-Edit- Can you tell us when you'll choose numbers ? x)
Tomorrow or the day after it. Depends on how many are participating.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post


Tomorrow or the day after it. Depends on how many are participating.

its asking me for a password wtf?
Only if you are the winner I'll give you the password for the archive.
Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwock View Post
Only if you are the winner I'll give you the password for the archive.
oh sht thought that was a gen for picking our numbers my bad

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

853 hope i win -.-
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us