Solvediw3mp has stopped working when I load a hack

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
iw3mp has stopped working when I load a hack
Hi, whenever I load a hack, if it successfully injects it crashes my game. It says iw3mp.exe has stopped working. Help would be great, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by poopwaffle1 View Post
Hi, whenever I load a hack, if it successfully injects it crashes my game. It says iw3mp.exe has stopped working. Help would be great, thanks
The hack you're injecting might be "corrupt".
Ensure you inject at the start menu.
Tried that, still crashes :/
Quote Originally Posted by poopwaffle1 View Post
Tried that, still crashes :/
How can you try: The hack you're injecting might be "corrupt".
Suppose you tried some other .DLL hack and injected, and got the same problem there?
I have tried at least a dozen different hacks
Quote Originally Posted by poopwaffle1 View Post
I have tried at least a dozen different hacks
And changed injector ?
Yep. Most of the hacks were auto injecting
Yep. Most of the hacks were auto injecting
Quote Originally Posted by poopwaffle1 View Post
Yep. Most of the hacks were auto injecting
Well, don't know then.
Good luck tho
Maybe its a problem with iw3
Try uninstall and install again.
Try running as admin and see if that works
exactly same problem here and still i cant find the solution for this damn error I have tried all methods headphones,mic and above ones too -_-
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?