QuestionHow to create Clan Animating Logo?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How to create Clan Animating Logo?
Hi.. Can you please suggest me a software or online sites that offers free animation logo creator like moving .GIF..?
Because I want to create gorgeous logo in our clan. Thanks in advance..


Here's the 2 example of clan logo animation that I want to create, is it possible using Easy GIF Animator? Or much better using website gif creator?



from what i know, all of those logos being uploaded into the clan section are simple GIF's. you can just google gif creators if you really want to have them. it's just a matter of handling a simple artwork
Quote Originally Posted by blitzkriz11 View Post
from what i know, all of those logos being uploaded into the clan section are simple GIF's. you can just google gif creators if you really want to have them. it's just a matter of handling a simple artwork
Thanks for response.. Can you please link me the software or so called website that create gif logo?
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
Thanks for response.. Can you please link me the software or so called website that create gif logo?
Google is your friend google can help you just search it.
Quote Originally Posted by ranger35 View Post
Google is your friend google can help you just search it.
I've already did, I saw and try Easy GIF Animator and it's not that easy as 1 2 3.. Any other software or website that you can suggest?
I know a site that makes cf banners. forgot the URL... ill just post it here wen i remember it


here
Quote Originally Posted by PSY3 View Post


here
Thanks for this. I will try it.. Feedback later.
Quote Originally Posted by remzkee0903 View Post
Thanks for this. I will try it.. Feedback later.
YOUR WELCOME
.. photoshop is better editor .. .. then use your editing skills .. hahah
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?