How to create an animated border!

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
How to create an animated border!
Hey, this is my first tutorial. I hope you like it.
Also, tell me if there's anything wrong.
















And that's it, you're done!

Result:
its ok...
/10 char
Why just okay?
i thought ur gonna do sumthing like this
Well it says "animated border", not "animated text".
aww...u should have done everything animated...
I'll try this, if I find the time :/
Quote Originally Posted by Trianglez View Post
I'll try this, if I find the time :/
i know u'll do it next time u open photoshop
I made something more confusing only got 1/4 way done.
Untitled-3.gifattachment deleted · 38 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
I made something more confusing only got 1/4 way done.
fail XD /
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
i fixed it
post it???
oh nvm thought you were talking about something else. I'm not finishing it. Was gonna make the blue balls glow and put them behind the red glowy line. I also wanted to make it slower. But o well anyone wanna fin 4 me?
Quote Originally Posted by serpentine back-up View Post
oh nvm thought you were talking about something else. I'm not finishing it. Was gonna make the blue balls glow and put them behind the red glowy line. I also wanted to make it slower. But o well anyone wanna fin 4 me?
meh but i dont know anything abouts *balls*
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?