I actualy zipped the 564E3....hfs edited what I had to edit(Att speed) and converted back to .hfs and when I sign it, it doesn't work.It says that the file's size is too low, but why ? It has exactly the same size than the original one... Please help
Originally Posted by JonathanTBM
I actualy zipped the 564E3....hfs edited what I had to edit(Att speed) and converted back to .hfs and when I sign it, it doesn't work.It says that the file's size is too low, but why ? It has exactly the same size than the original one... Please help
Add another file in there. Your new one is probably just a few bits too small.
Originally Posted by maddoggy00
Add another file in there. Your new one is probably just a few bits too small.
kk going to test that
*Strange, because now the size is larger than the original one, but working*
Originally Posted by JonathanTBM
kk going to test that
*Strange, because now the size is larger than the original one, but working*