Solved.hfs size

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
.hfs size
I actualy zipped the 564E3....hfs edited what I had to edit(Att speed) and converted back to .hfs and when I sign it, it doesn't work.It says that the file's size is too low, but why ? It has exactly the same size than the original one... Please help
Quote Originally Posted by JonathanTBM View Post
I actualy zipped the 564E3....hfs edited what I had to edit(Att speed) and converted back to .hfs and when I sign it, it doesn't work.It says that the file's size is too low, but why ? It has exactly the same size than the original one... Please help
Add another file in there. Your new one is probably just a few bits too small.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post


Add another file in there. Your new one is probably just a few bits too small.
kk going to test that



*Strange, because now the size is larger than the original one, but working*
Quote Originally Posted by JonathanTBM View Post


kk going to test that



*Strange, because now the size is larger than the original one, but working*
It needs to be larger or it won't work...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?