Mobile We Browser for computer

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Mobile Web Browser for computer
I made this for computer but it looks like browsers for mobile or tablets




better pic http://i45.tinypic.com/34ilitt.png






Its very cool when u try it but i need help too !
I want to put cool tabs






Ooooh, windows 8? or is that like a theme?
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Ooooh, windows 8? or is that like a theme?
Yes, it's windows 8 theme
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Ooooh, windows 8? or is that like a theme?
I made it on win8 but i made that theme on my own (its like on mobile windows 8 )


---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xzevos View Post
I can help with tabs.
pm me

i need some cool idea for design tabs and good code cuz i dont know something with tabs and it sucks
I can help with tabs.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
It does look like a tablet
yes and if you have some ideas to add tell me
nice bro
pozdrav
Quote Originally Posted by Nano232 View Post
znam vb.net jako dobro
dodaj me na skypeu poslo sam ti zahtjev
i'll answer in pm
WHERE CAN I GET BROWSER TEAMS
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
I made this for computer but it looks like browsers for mobile or tablets




better pic http://i45.tinypic.com/34ilitt.pngⓘ






Its very cool when u try it but i need help too !
I want to put cool tabs






Quote Originally Posted by dnj$nda94manbdw View Post
WHERE CAN I GET BROWSER TEAMS
idk , i designed and made this


---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post


If you need hep, tell me
do you see on pic tabs and document title ? http://i47.tinypic.com/24qpxtw.png
sometimes document title so to big and text covers buttons (buttos that change tabs)
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
do you see on pic tabs and document title ? http://i47.tinypic.com/24qpxtw.pngⓘ
sometimes document title so to big and text covers buttons (buttos that change tabs)
You just need to trim off the characters
Here is a demonstration:
Code:
If TextBox1.Text.Length > 10 Then            
            Dim x As Integer = TextBox1.Text.Length - 1
            TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text.Remove(7, x - 7)
            TextBox1.AppendText("...")
        End If
This will simply remove remainder characters if its over 7 characters long and also add "..." to the end of it, meaning there are more characters.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us