WTBLooking for 30referral

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for 30referral
Hey guys i am looking for a guy that can make 30accounts level 10.
I can pay him with Paypal/Paysafecard i i can give him 2steam accounts with +50games. (more info add me skype : xAlbanian)

Scammers will be reported.
Bye Bye
Quote Originally Posted by xAlbanian View Post
Hey guys i am looking for a guy that can make 30accounts level 10.
I can pay him with Paypal/Paysafecard i i can give him 2steam accounts with +50games. (more info add me skype : xAlbanian)

Scammers will be reported.
Bye Bye
Scammers will be reported?
You're a scammer bro xD
I have heard of many players that you attempted to scam people.
funny,

who are they and tbh who are they to call me a scammer if they dont go first.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?