CoolRazer UI Theme (pack)

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
Razer UI Theme (pack)
Hello again,
Since some people wanted more than just a new login UI, I made this (currently small) Razer pack.

The amount of updates I will make, will depend on the download/thanks ratio.

 
Preview






 
Changelog

Version 1.0 released!
 
v1.0.1.

Added Razer loginscreen
Added Razer killmarks




 
Content

Content of RAR file
********************
/Mark/
---- *
/UI_Login/
---- LoginBG.tga
---- LoginExitUp.tga
---- LoginUp.tga
/UI_Server/
---- ServerBG.tga
/UI_Channel/
---- ChannelBG.tga
/UI_Lobby/
---- LobbyBG.tga
readme.txt





CREDITS:
- Badges by mxLL for making, mydearjump for little editing and releasing
- Everything else by kalekip1 (me)

EDIT: I was done with the Storage UI, and I was planning to do the Shop UI, but then I saw the problem of different types of the "Black Market". I am an EU user and the "Black Market" is called "Capsule Shop", and in CF FG it's called "Mega Lotto", etc, etc. I will not make different packs for each CF version. Because it simply takes me too much time to do so. I will look for other things to modify.

Current version: 1.0
I will put all my updates in the same thread. Stay tuned.

Please press 'Download and Thanks'
Razer UI Theme v1.0.1_mpgh.net.rar2.7 MB · 1,109 downloads Clean
add some screenshots?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
add some screenshots?
I was busy uploading the images, they're up now
thats what i call a theme pack
If this is yours, nice job
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
If this is yours, nice job
Thank you, it is mine and I will probably release some more content tomorrow. But now I'm gonna get some sleep
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Hello again,
Since some people wanted more than just a new login UI, I made this (currently small) Razer pack.

The amount of updates I will make, will depend on the download/thanks ratio.

 
Preview









 
Coming Soon

- New login screen*
- New killmarks
- New badge/mission UI

* = probably coming in next version


 
Changelog

Version 1.0 released!




 
Content

Content of RAR file
********************
/UI_Server/
---- ServerBG.tga
/UI_Channel/
---- ChannelBG.tga
/UI_Lobby/
---- LobbyBG.tga
readme.txt





Current version: 1.0
I will put all my updates in the same thread. Stay tuned.

Please press 'Download and Thanks'
Thanks !! Make more UI like Soldier Profile ! And also badges )
I'll wait for other version first !
Quote Originally Posted by wfefwefwef View Post
Thanks !! Make more UI like Soldier Profile ! And also badges )
I'll wait for other version first !
Since I'm still stutent and it's Monday, I'm busy. But I will see what I can do. This takes a lot of time, but that's fine
looks nice looking forward to see more of that! keep the good work up!
Good job
 
v1.0.1. Update

- Added Razer loginscreen
- Added Razer killmarks

 
Preview










Quote Originally Posted by Biesi View Post
Good job
Waiting for approval
what a big mod >.>
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?