CoolRazer UI Theme (pack)

Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
what a big mod >.>
Why so sarcastic? I mean.. I mentioned it was "(currently small)", I just began AND this isn't something you do in 15 minutes...


---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------


@BACKD00R
@Biesi

Still waiting for approval for v1.0.1. :3
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Why so sarcastic? I mean.. I mentioned it was "(currently small)", I just began AND this isn't something you do in 15 minutes...

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

@[MPGH]BACKD00R
@[MPGH]Biesi

Still waiting for approval for v1.0.1. :3
Not really... i mean , put a razer symbole behind each Room/Server/channels zone...
and it's just a picture , it's not even middified...

and it's @Biesi @BACKD00R
Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
Not really... i mean , put a razer symbole behind each Room/Server/channels zone...
and it's just a picture , it's not even middified...
There's a lot more changed than just the razer room, server and channels... :3
The idea behind the picture was the hardest thing, I spent like 2 hours on finding the perfect picture for it.



Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
and it's @Biesi @BACKD00R
Thanks, I forgot that.
please aproved ...
i dont see what changes you did but whatever, approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
i dont see what changes you did but whatever, approved.
Didn't see my changelog?




If anybody has suggestions, feel free to comment. I read all comments.
u got 7 thanks from me ^^ , VERY NICE JOB , keep it up!!
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
I was busy uploading the images, they're up now
it way easier to make a vid when its fully done i wot be downloading but thought id give a choob a tip
Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSales View Post
it way easier to make a vid when its fully done i wot be downloading but thought id give a choob a tip
Don't act like you are a pro giving a choob a tip..
You are just a member who is making some easy stuff, don't feel big.


---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Why can't I edit my post again? :/
3 dagen limit, je zult een nieuwe post moeten maken.
Quote Originally Posted by -[D
utch-;7338008]3 dagen limit
"Blablabla... 1440 minutes until you can post again" zo iets kreeg ik als JavaScript errormessage. 1440/60 is toch echt 24(uur)
Why can't I edit my post again? :/
I'd like to upload the major update I made, but I can't edit this. I don't wanna make a new thread :/
will these make my ping higher? my ping started being unstable after i started using this
Quote Originally Posted by _grimmjow_ View Post
will these make my ping higher? my ping started being unstable after i started using this
Nope, but it 'might' make your FPS lower (currently not, because I didn't mod anything in-game yet, only the menu's).
If I am right, the ping depends on location (country) and your internetspeed.

EDIT: The killmarks might decrease your FPS (just a little, you won't notice)
I tested it for you and my ping was 21 without mod, and 23 with mod, but I'm sure that isn't because of my mod. My internet just sucks. Two months ago my ping was 16-19 and now it's either somewhere around 51 or I'm spike lagging.
GOod! Nice work for your 1st release
Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?