SolvedHelp With AP

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help With AP
Hello Everyone!!!
I just bought AP and when i went on official page (aeriagames.com) on teh AP sing there is INACTIVE sign in red
PLZ help.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

i got my ap now but another problem.I bought riflemans mystery pack,but how can i open it?
Just wait some time... This is normal
In some minutes - hours u will get your ap!

/edit:
Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st66 View Post
i got my ap now but another problem.I bought riflemans mystery pack,but how can i open it?
It will be transfered to your account Just wait...

Thread can be closed @Prepix
Thanks for quick reply!!!
Answers are already stated above, closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?