WTSSelling $100 UGC code.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Selling $100 UGC code.
I have an Offer for $50 dollars looking for a better offer.
have you sold it to goldentrade yet?
@Hux no, he hasn't even gotten ahold of me.
Quote Originally Posted by Jlippelman View Post
I have an Offer for $50 dollars looking for a better offer.
I can do 60$ right now C:
Careful. OP is a scammer. His other account Abusagee is blacklisted on the scammer grave.
Quote Originally Posted by uniformality View Post
Careful. OP is a scammer. His other account Abusagee is blacklisted on the scammer grave.
who is op o.o?
Please explain what a UGC code is?

Edit: Nvm, GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Jlippelman View Post
I have an Offer for $50 dollars looking for a better offer.
Would yo be able to drop the price a little? :3
my account was hacked mods please remove this <3
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us