Tutorial crack arma 2 + DayZ ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Tutorial crack arma 2 + DayZ ?
Hi !

I am searching for a tutorial for instal arma 2 + arrowhead with crack and play to DayZ. But the ones i found was 3/4 months before so i'm afraid that it's outdated ?

Thank you [COLOR="Silver"]
You can download ARMA II Free (With bad textures) and get a banned OA key so you can play on private BE disabled servers.
I apologize for my incompetence.
Quote Originally Posted by Monsterkill-er View Post
Hi !

I am searching for a tutorial for instal arma 2 + arrowhead with crack and play to DayZ. But the ones i found was 3/4 months before so i'm afraid that it's outdated ?

Thank you [COLOR="Silver"]
My friend managed to do it. Then again he is a computer magician...You just need to pirate a copy of Arma 2 CO. I recommend nosTeam. Use Commander to update everything (I think I ended up having to send him some files because he encountered some problems). Then you just need a CD Key.

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Oh damn. I thought they got rid of it completely. I didn't know it was offered anywhere other than on Steam.
Thank you but how can i get a banned OA key ?
Quote Originally Posted by Monsterkill-er View Post
Thank you but how can i get a banned OA key ?
Banned Keys:

  • 06 3E 01 76 91 F1 52 38 85 13 67 86 F0 0D A7
  • 06-17-B0-C5-44-83-F2-01-C0-5D-7B-A2-9D-E1-AA
  • 46-1A-97-85-5F-33-92-5D-56-0A-81-20-05-BB-1D


Or you just buy a new key...And play on regular servers

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zombie1004 View Post
You can use Skirdow verison :P
I had problems with Skidrow's release :O Which doesn't happen very often...
You can use Skirdow verison :P
Ok, i'm downloading arma 2 free (only 1 Gb?) and after i need to download arrowhead free and enter the key you gave me?
Quote Originally Posted by Monsterkill-er View Post
Ok, i'm downloading arma 2 free (only 1 Gb?) and after i need to download arrowhead free and enter the key you gave me?
There is no such thing as OA: Free...You need to pirate it...

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

Also, I know you're far away from the step, but this is what you use to change your CD Key to the ones I posted

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...darky-hax.html
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?