GetModuleHandle problem...

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
GetModuleHandle problem...
I have a problem, if i'm tryin to use any form of the GetModuleHandleA or GetModuleHandleW Xtrap thanks it with a sexy Error -_-
It may means, GetModuleHandle is patched ?
LoadLibrary cause the same...
I have the Same Problemms all Hacks will give XTrap only BadWinkz D3D Simple V1.0 and Lightning's universal work why ?
Yeah goodluck i have the same.
So Now my Hack working and I'v made all Other Hacks with .dll(s) undedected who want that i make your .dll(s) Undedected send me a PN and Rabir I'v made your Hack unde... Again i can send you ?
make my hack undetected? plz?
Quote Originally Posted by vinke2013 View Post
So Now my Hack working and I'v made all Other Hacks with .dll(s) undedected who want that i make your .dll(s) Undedected send me a PN and Rabir I'v made your Hack unde... Again i can send you ?
Just tell me how to make the Code undetected, not the DLL...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post
I have a problem, if i'm tryin to use any form of the GetModuleHandleA or GetModuleHandleW Xtrap thanks it with a sexy Error -_-
It may means, GetModuleHandle is patched ?
LoadLibrary cause the same...
It's because you don't even know what does GetModuleHandle do,
explain me the difference or what it means with your knowledge and i will help you (I can detect if your are c+p )
Quote Originally Posted by V I View Post

It's because you don't even know what does GetModuleHandle do,
explain me the difference or what it means with your knowledge and i will help you (I can detect if your are c+p )
I said on some post: i'm now learning C++...
I learn C# for a few years (still today too) but i started C++ too... So yeah, i still now learning what the functions are doing...
C# and C++ have many differences, for a comparing example:

C# is a beautiful princess, but crying on every shit (easy-rememberable commads, easy syntax)
and
C++ is an ugly old man, but it do every shit you want (shit commands [getch(), printf(), etc...] , but can do almost everything:
if (int == bool)

GetAsyncKeyState(char), (int), (byte)...

--------------
I'm too C# centered where we have one thing, and its only usable for one thing (sometimes two)

IDK how many things you know in C#...

Also i dont just c+p my base...
My first was only c+p, it was only private... After i started understanding how the hacks works, i was able to make my own base, but still have some thing to learn in C++ references...

If you explain the GetModuleHandle why is detected, (not only with codes, i understand texts too) i would be more effective in hacks...
Send me Message with .dll and i will make it undedected !
I don't say how you don't musst change the Hack Codes you musst do somethink with the .dll
Quote Originally Posted by vinke2013 View Post
I don't say how you don't musst change the Hack Codes you musst do somethink with the .dll
I know the hex editing trick...


---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

@REALITY™
@vinke2013

Nevermind, the Hack Structure was detected, not the GetModuleHandle...
I made it Undetected again
I'Ve made my Hack Undedected with Win Sdk but i don't say how
Quote Originally Posted by vinke2013 View Post
I'Ve made my Hack Undedected with Win Sdk but i don't say how
I'm working on my hack, cuz CrapTrap detect memory features -_-
NO alle Features work Fine Add me on Skype : vinke999 I can help you with CrapTrap (XTrap )
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8); working Eu now,i dont thing it is problem
By Onehitcf
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us