PostTSD v3 ( Full Release )

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
/Approved

Report any Problems
Or Advertising if you see any. (I didn't see any) [So much to look over ]
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
/Approved

Report any Problems
Or Advertising if you see any. (I didn't see any) [So much to look over ]
There is no advertising in this mod, i learned not to and i don't like to spam text on the screen because i know a lot of people will want to record with this mod!But thanks for approving my friend <3

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafapi View Post
Thanks for this release bro
Your verry welcome my friend, please come back and comment if it works for you and what you like about it! <3
Thanks for this release bro
What does this do?

Sorry nub question
I tried editing the Settings.gfc, too enable +500 and Match Bonus, but i get an error? Any tips?
bots can be spawned without the admin menu so if i was to run a dedicated server with this mod would anyone be able to spawn bots?
where did the individual bot moving go? i liked the idea of that feature
This mod is quite good. Too bad vox hasn't been on for ages
I cant figure out how to install it.
Quote Originally Posted by Mikkeldk View Post
Where to put files???
Lol what!?
Okay, I'll explain it to you in a very easy way.
Go to your game directorie, make an map called "mods", put "TSD v3" in there.
Then if you want to start the mod type in the console /fs_game mods/TSD v3
i cant find the mod section for my game
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?