[FULL RELEASE] Famas To ACR
Now before you say "Hey bumblebeextremestepteam posted this!" I would like to say this is A FULL RELEASE which means it comes with sound, and the icon replacement.
This increases RoF slightly and reduces Recoil significantly
Credits go to:
bumblebeextremestepteam for the textures
me for finishing the job
Inject KILL_MESSAGE_FAMAS into UI_HUD_KillInfo.rez
Inject ACTIVE_FAMAS into UI_HUD_WeaponInfo.rez
Inject all LTB files into GUNS_M_PV_AR.rez
Inject dtx into GUNS_T_PV_AR.rez
And finally Inject all sounds into GUNS_SND_AR.rez
I included 4 files (fuckin virus total and space limit)
1 file for injectables
3 files for replacing.
Virus scan: Injectables Virustotal. MD5: cad099f8655b0294b2e0267304a133e6
Replace Part 1 Virustotal. MD5: a75a3da21eca7d2b7edbc4b8f3f05a1b
Replace Part 2 Virustotal. MD5: 7707856dfbaa9a943383f5fe5f0fc873
Replace Part 3 Virustotal. MD5: a91ee0157f6853d26086737e4e3251f2
And yes this is my first post evarr but the virus scans prove its not a virus so yup
Gah I got this error about a security token was missing, So until then i guess you will just have to use the inject file until a mod or minion helps me

This increases RoF slightly and reduces Recoil significantly
Credits go to:
bumblebeextremestepteam for the textures
me for finishing the job

Inject KILL_MESSAGE_FAMAS into UI_HUD_KillInfo.rez
Inject ACTIVE_FAMAS into UI_HUD_WeaponInfo.rez
Inject all LTB files into GUNS_M_PV_AR.rez
Inject dtx into GUNS_T_PV_AR.rez
And finally Inject all sounds into GUNS_SND_AR.rez
I included 4 files (fuckin virus total and space limit)
1 file for injectables
3 files for replacing.
Virus scan: Injectables Virustotal. MD5: cad099f8655b0294b2e0267304a133e6
Replace Part 1 Virustotal. MD5: a75a3da21eca7d2b7edbc4b8f3f05a1b
Replace Part 2 Virustotal. MD5: 7707856dfbaa9a943383f5fe5f0fc873
Replace Part 3 Virustotal. MD5: a91ee0157f6853d26086737e4e3251f2
And yes this is my first post evarr but the virus scans prove its not a virus so yup

Gah I got this error about a security token was missing, So until then i guess you will just have to use the inject file until a mod or minion helps me

Famas To ACR (FULL) Inject.rar
Famas to ACR (FULL) Replace.rar
