Thumbs up[FULL RELEASE]

Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
NOOO! NO .DTX! I H8T .DTX and .LTB!

GO TO %@$#@!Q!$ STUPID FILES!
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
NOOO! NO .DTX! I H8T .DTX and .LTB!

GO TO %@$#@!Q!$ STUPID FILES!
Lol calm down, just wait for a mod or minion to help me with the security token problem. Then all you gotta do is replace your original CA files

PS. While you wait, go press that thanks button on your way out
Okie dok captain.

Hope this is good... if not.... watch out. LOL!

P.S.: Rank up in MPGH. You don't wanna be a choob do ya? Just don't spam. Be REAL. Don't be TOO real tho.. that's just creepy.
HOLY FK! HOW COME WHEN I POST SOMETHING, IT POSTS TWICE!

/Sorry for Spam. Just letting u ppl know.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
lol Alixl. Itz okay. I like them both.
I mean with the untextured scope
What a dull world you live in, so dark and grey D:
ME!? I'm pretty sure I see colors around me...

Ahh.. pretty colors..
ME!? I'm pretty sure I see colors around me...

Ahh.. pretty colors..
Lolz, there we go.
Not too hard was it?
Press the button once, not twice.
IDK. It keeps on double posting.
wow.... i'm flattered.
Mods don't do anything to recoil...
Posts 16–30 of 37 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?