Thumbs up[FULL RELEASE]

Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dental View Post
Mods don't do anything to recoil...
Editing the textures dont, but if you mod the models, than yes. It does mod recoil and other attributes
no it doesnt modding only does firerate
recoil and attributes dont change O_O
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
no it doesnt modding only does firerate
recoil and attributes dont change O_O
Hm. I did not know that, ill fix it then.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Sorry for the double post. It posted twice.

Anyways, thanks for the screenshot.

I'm trying to think if I should do FAMAS to ACR / FAMAS to REC7

I'm still deciding.

Btw? Is it .REZ.

I don't bother injecting >.>
stop spamming narb
u cant fix it
none of us can
u have to edit attributes.rez
and if u do that game crashes
Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
u cant fix it
none of us can
u have to edit attributes.rez
and if u do that game crashes
I think he means the thread lol
oh lol fail hard sorry
Posts 31–37 of 37 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?