S> Battlefield 3 premium code.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
S> Battlefield 3 premium code.
As the title says, it comes with all the maps~. If you are interested message me and we will discuss how payments will go. & Please reply with a offer. This is a legit code no stolen or keylogged. This is for XBOX360.

--As the story goes, my mother bought a game which I do not play---
Quote Originally Posted by William20 View Post
As the title says, it comes with all the maps~. If you are interested message me and we will discuss how payments will go. & Please reply with a offer. This is a legit code no stolen or keylogged. This is for XBOX360.

--As the story goes, my mother bought a game which I do not play---
you can give it to me for free
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


you can give it to me for free
I would, but i'm in need of some money xD.
Quote Originally Posted by William20 View Post
I would, but i'm in need of some money xD.
well how much are you willing to sell it for and for what exactly paypal? mmz or like game cards? i can get either.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


well how much are you willing to sell it for and for what exactly paypal? mmz or like game cards? i can get either.
Just offer, I don't need it, but I do need the money lol. Paypal is fine.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


well how much are you willing to sell it for and for what exactly paypal? mmz or like game cards? i can get either.
Got some money now, still in need of 35$, think thats reasonable?. I don't know exactly how much the code is worth, but it does come with a crap ton of maps and such lol
Quote Originally Posted by William20 View Post
Just offer, I don't need it, but I do need the money lol. Paypal is fine.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------


Got some money now, still in need of 35$, think thats reasonable?. I don't know exactly how much the code is worth, but it does come with a crap ton of maps and such lol
So 35$ paypal ill think about it and ill probably buy it.
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


So 35$ paypal ill think about it and ill probably buy it.
kk, just message me and ill give you the e-mail and we can get this done lol. I would use it but I have bf3 on the pc o.o

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


So 35$ paypal ill think about it and ill probably buy it.
By the way, my skype is d-day4me if I'm not on here >.<
Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post


well how much are you willing to sell it for and for what exactly paypal? mmz or like game cards? i can get either.
Hey man, I sent you messages, your the only one whom is really interested in buying, just hit me up if your still interested or not. It's fine with whatever your choice is. It's going for 20$. I believe 35 was a bit to high
Quote Originally Posted by William20 View Post
Hey man, I sent you messages, your the only one whom is really interested in buying, just hit me up if your still interested or not. It's fine with whatever your choice is. It's going for 20$. I believe 35 was a bit to high
I'll buy the battlefield 3 premium code from ya, pm me
Still available ~
Hiya, I would really appreciate it, I really want the full game.
Quote Originally Posted by relaxis View Post
Hiya, I would really appreciate it, I really want the full game.
Make a offer?
Quote Originally Posted by William20 View Post
As the title says, it comes with all the maps~. If you are interested message me and we will discuss how payments will go. & Please reply with a offer. This is a legit code no stolen or keylogged. This is for XBOX360.

--As the story goes, my mother bought a game which I do not play---
20$ staigth up ugc add me on skype or pm mpgh.sliverbullet
Sorry, I forgot to mention on this post, the key has been sold a long time ago. lol. =P. Someone can close this thread if need be.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?