DayZ Ban - Script

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
DayZ Ban - Script
Hey guys, im using the bowonky menu and im looking for a ban script. A hacker banned me today and my 3 mates. Im sure he wasnt a admin because he kicked me like 8x in a row with the message "I like your style". And he was porting.

Theres already a working kick script, any chance to get a ban script?
I've never see the kick script, is it easy to find?

I mean I've watched someone do it, but they never said where they got it from.
Quote Originally Posted by TEAMKILLER View Post
Hey guys, im using the bowonky menu and im looking for a ban script. A hacker banned me today and my 3 mates. Im sure he wasnt a admin because he kicked me like 8x in a row with the message "I like your style". And he was porting.

Theres already a working kick script, any chance to get a ban script?
Damnit...I thought you were gone for good...Well anyway, I'm pretty sure you would need admin capabilities...I know the admin fucker falls under the same basis.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

NOOOO!!!!LOST MY 100% ACTIVITY!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Damnit...I thought you were gone for good...Well anyway, I'm pretty sure you would need admin capabilities...I know the admin fucker falls under the same basis.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

NOOOO!!!!LOST MY 100% ACTIVITY!!!!!!!
MUHAHHA. I don't think I've seen a ban script.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
MUHAHHA. I don't think I've seen a ban script.
It's fine I'll get it right back...Funny thing is, I didn't post for like 3 days and kept it...then when I come back and start posting again, it drops @__@
Well, we all know on... what servers are they? Maybe Gotcha Anti-hack but when you run SetPos through someone with RE (this will usually just be teleport other in say... Monky Menu) that will automatically ban them, but I don't think Battleye actually has ANY restriction that will do more than kick you. But you can make clever scripts to make it seem like someone is hacking when they aren't thus get them admin banned, but if you are doing it to get another hacker banned then you might just want to use an anti-hack or leave the server.
I've heard of a script that gives a selected person a script restriction error which I am looking for.
Quote Originally Posted by someperson00 View Post
I've heard of a script that gives a selected person a script restriction error which I am looking for.
Code:
_name = _this select 0;
hint format ["Kicking %1", _name];
_lolfuckubish = "if (isServer) then
{
	invisibruh =
	{
		_invisibruh = format [""{if (getPlayerUID _x == '%1') then {call compile '(vehicle _x) hideObject true;';};} forEach (entities 'CAManBase');"", getPlayerUID player];
		player setVehicleInit _invisibruh;
		processInitCommands;
		clearVehicleInit player;
	};
	publicVariable ""invisibruh"";
};";
[_lolfuckubish] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";

sleep 3;

_fuckubishlol = format ["if (name player == '%1') then {call invisibruh;};", _name];
[_fuckubishlol] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
From rustlers menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Solutions View Post
Code:
_name = _this select 0;
hint format ["Kicking %1", _name];
_lolfuckubish = "if (isServer) then
{
	invisibruh =
	{
		_invisibruh = format [""{if (getPlayerUID _x == '%1') then {call compile '(vehicle _x) hideObject true;';};} forEach (entities 'CAManBase');"", getPlayerUID player];
		player setVehicleInit _invisibruh;
		processInitCommands;
		clearVehicleInit player;
	};
	publicVariable ""invisibruh"";
};";
[_lolfuckubish] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";

sleep 3;

_fuckubishlol = format ["if (name player == '%1') then {call invisibruh;};", _name];
[_fuckubishlol] execVM "scr\exec.sqf";
From rustlers menu.
Anything special need to be done with this to make it work in general?
Quote Originally Posted by DEADS0NG View Post
Anything special need to be done with this to make it work in general?
umm not really unless you're using a different menu then rustlers then yea
The only thing I could think of close to a "ban script" would be making a kick script automatically kick a player when they join. Other than that I don't know anything.
They must be a haxor admin, because I never heard of a ban script.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
They must be a haxor admin, because I never heard of a ban script.
Very plausible. "I like your style, but gtfo."
The only way i could see this working is if they somehow made you run a script which is detected and then BE banned you for it..... otherwise they have to be an admin i believe
Sounds like an Admin abusing his powers you should report the server. LOL

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us