Anti Kick Hack?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Anti Kick Hack?
Hello my friends
Does Anti Kick Hack exist?
Cause i encounted a player who got kicked but fucking still there
most of players in room pressed F11 (10+ players Agreed)
and kick Approved.
After that he's still there. Like nothing happens
maybe after the game? if yes, maybe the original host left the game. so if it is another host (diff player), he can still re-enter the same room.
yes there is it !
but i cant tell u link of hack here cuz i hate bann here
I think it's server sided.
yup there is and i think its VIP (anti kick lock)
i want tht anti kick cf ph
Anti kick hack (Only VIP user can use)
They say there is. VIP Hack.
There is, It's a VIP hack, while i'm using that hack players says f11... f11 and after few seconds i got kill mark like I defused a bomb (mark after defusing c4) and I can still play XD
I don't remember the name of the hack but i think it's HL's hack

EPIC ENGLISH
Quote Originally Posted by zhanre View Post
There is, It's a VIP hack, while i'm using that hack players says f11... f11 and after few seconds i got kill mark like I defused a bomb (mark after defusing c4) and I can still play XD
I don't remember the name of the hack but i think it's HL's hack

EPIC ENGLISH
yeah lol sure is but it come's with virus's now ... and its called "room kick locker"
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us