CoolOutdatedMechQuest Trainer v1.5

Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
MechQuest Trainer v1.5
Updated trainer with a complete GUI rehaul and more features!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/221-mechqu...ner-1-6-a.html


Releasing another version with tons of new features.

New Features
-----------------
Fixed Screen
Added Hotkeys
Invisible Mech
Invisible Character
Invisible Enemy
Mech (X, Y)
Change Mech Scale
Change Character Scale
Change Walk Speed (Default: 8)
Minimize To Tray







Virus Scan #1ⓘ
Virus Scan #2 ⓘ
MechQuest Trainer 1.5_mpgh.net.rar1011 KB · 3,584 downloads Scanning…
Approved .
crashes after seconds...
Quote Originally Posted by WolfZNL View Post
crashes after seconds...
Update your Adobe Flash Player and your .NET framework.
I cant download it right now but if the shoplifter doesnt work on mech shops you are a dead man
Quote Originally Posted by thewhitenigga View Post
I cant download it right now but if the shoplifter doesnt work on mech shops you are a dead man

Lol, I'm dead. But seriously I don't know how to fix that.
I can't even get it to open/run/download... -. -

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Also I keep going to the links below your pic, or advertisement... seems to just put me in some sort of damn loop... first timer on getting this hacking stuff. Very Irritating.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Ha never mind I got it.
I've tried running this on Windows 7 with compatibility mode and as Administrator, but it keeps telling me that I'm missing some sort of Windows component, but they don't state what. My .net framwork is up-to-date and I have the latest flash player. Any help on this?
Looks like a great trainer. I opened it up but it was just white. I tried changing the version but that led to a freeze and eventual crash. Am just impatient or is there a fix?
what does mouse vac do?
Quote Originally Posted by dash7765 View Post
what does mouse vac do?

It lets you move your Character or Mech anywhere on the screen.
is it perm star captain?
it wont work it just sends me to some download finder thing.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexus[Bot] View Post
Star captain is temp eh?

Yeah. You can go on quests and save your mech.
Posts 1–15 of 69 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us