Skin Change Script

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Skin Change Script
Recently I've used a skin change script that let you morph into a lot of skins, and not just the default ones. It let me morph to: Ghillie, some black armored skin, a bloodsucker, and a lot of different zombies. Can anyone post or PM the script to me? I can't seem to find it now, thanks!
Rustler's Menu should have it, download that and unless its compiled to strings (I don't think he did for the script) then look in there and you should find it.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Rustler's Menu should have it, download that and unless its compiled to strings (I don't think he did for the script) then look in there and you should find it.
I know, but it doesn't let you change to zombies or some of the hidden skins.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

I know, but it doesn't let you change to zombies or some of the hidden skins.
Oh, I thought you wanted the default skins... well, wuat's menu has it if you can hunt down his SVN link. Really old but maybe you could find it.

Actually, here's the SVN link but I'm not sure if it's allowed or not and hasn't been used in forever so no one probably has heard of it... but it's the one for the original wuat's menu directly from him when he had it open to use for the public, but he's removed the link by now.

https://arma2-hackmenu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

I'm going to assume you know what to do with that, if not then... don't know what to tell youLOL

EDIT: also you can click on that link to see what's inside, as it's an SVN. Just incase you're not totally sure about it.
I'm just going to give up, it certainly cannot be simply copied and pasted or uploaded or anything.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?