ThunderQuest v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
ThunderQuest v1.0
I've finally made my own AQWorlds Bot, with a lot of help from AboodElshreef hope you enjoy!
I have several bots in this version including ThunderForge Rep.

Like I said above, I couldn't of made this bot without AboodElshreef
so, you should check out his AQW Hacks and other things.






Virus Scan #1ⓘ
Virus Scan#2ⓘ
ThunderQuest v1.0_mpgh.net.rar731 KB · 207 downloads Scanning…
Nice GUI. I like
Quote Originally Posted by Xepherrr View Post
Nice GUI. I like

Thanks, I'm not really good at design so I just made it gold. :P
Approved .
that's cool for the "new" trainer
im sorry, I don't want to sound stupid, but... would I have to be in Arcangrove for the Arcangrove loader to work? I know, dumb question
Quote Originally Posted by Kingdadongo1221 View Post
im sorry, I don't want to sound stupid, but... would I have to be in Arcangrove for the Arcangrove loader to work? I know, dumb question
I don't think so. the bot should automatically / arcangrove-xxxxxx when you start it. If it doesn't then AQWorldsThunder needs to fix it... but for now just go to arcangrove and start it.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingdadongo1221 View Post
im sorry, I don't want to sound stupid, but... would I have to be in Arcangrove for the Arcangrove loader to work? I know, dumb question
All you need to do is click on arcangrove and click "Start" and it will take you to a private room and start botting. If you want to bot with other players type /join arcangrove and click start.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
All you need to do is click on arcangrove and click "Start" and it will take you to a private room and start botting. If you want to bot with other players type /join arcangrove and click start.
So for the bank thing.. You can open your bank anywhere you want and swap items?
If so then.. SWEET!
Does @JamesRo have this on Le Bot?
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
So for the bank thing.. You can open your bank anywhere you want and swap items?
If so then.. SWEET!
Does @JamesRo have this on Le Bot?
LeBot - F1
Quote Originally Posted by crushingbobs View Post
LeBot - F1
OH dang. I never knew that . tyvm
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm looking for bot recommendations. Like say finding fragments for items or something, also it'll help if you have the quest ID's handy.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm looking for bot recommendations. Like say finding fragments for items or something, also it'll help if you have the quest ID's handy.
please add a new feature in the next release
Adding a Bamboozle vs drudgen bot would be useful.
Nice Trainer Bro ..... Keep Moving
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?