Cool Screenie

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Cool Screenie
This is my Screenshot. I call it Blood shot
Red.jpgattachment deleted · 82 downloads before removal
Nice screenshot. But look at mine:



The Spy Upload in Junk Flea...What glitch.
Junk Flea Glitch 2.jpgattachment deleted · 70 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Nice screenshot. But look at mine:



The Spy Upload in Junk Flea...What glitch.
I think thats one of ******s hax
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
This is my Screenshot. I call it Blood shot
omfg dude!! rescale that image... is way to damn big O.O

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
haha you photoshop that in?
Nah... its not photoshop, that thing used to happen some patches ago

Quote Originally Posted by pimpinallovertheworld666 View Post
I didn't know junk had spy hunt LOL
rofl...cuz it isnt XD

Quote Originally Posted by suseke16 View Post
I think thats one of ******s hax
Nop, thats not a hack, it was a bug or something
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Nice screenshot. But look at mine:



The Spy Upload in Junk Flea...What glitch.
LOL thats happened to me b4 and when i even walked up to it the thing said "E" and when i held in E it UPLOADED but it didnt even do anything LOL
haha you photoshop that in?
Quote Originally Posted by chrisisafoo View Post
haha you photoshop that in?
hah, same as what i thought
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
This is my Screenshot. I call it Blood shot
lol, anyone could get that. the red color is from the incendiary bomb. just go right into the middle of it and scope in to take a screenie.
wait witch bomb makes it red like that? the smoke or the explode
Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
wait witch bomb makes it red like that? the smoke or the explode
the incendiary granade
god that did bug the crap out of me
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us