Simply morph script

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Simply morph script
Not originally made by me but I've added in the codes and sorted it better for more efficiency.

Skins
// Namlsk/Origins/Takistan/Chernarus/Animals/Zombies \\



[Virus scans]
https://www.virustotal.com/file/4d53...is/1360013118/
morph.sqf - Jotti's malware scan

/*re-re-uploaded file and new virus scans, had to edit a couple things and then edit a couple things again*\
/*Shall be able to see Taki/Animals/Zombies menu from now on*\
morph_mpgh.net.rar1 KB · 151 downloads Clean
seems cool. you need 2 virus scan before it gets approved
Quote Originally Posted by Yung Lean 2001 View Post
seems cool. you need 2 virus scan before it gets approved
Done \\ too short.
OMG EPIC! Just tried it and it works like amazing lol, wow ty!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Razar View Post
OMG EPIC! Just tried it and it works like amazing lol, wow ty!!!!!!!!
it's not even approved, shaddap :3
Quote Originally Posted by Razar View Post
OMG EPIC! Just tried it and it works like amazing lol, wow ty!!!!!!!!
wtf the file hasnt even been approved..
Quote Originally Posted by maximusdkcz View Post
wtf the file hasnt even been approved..
Linked a mate, felt he needed to approve it, not sure why.
Lol, which menu is this? What is this that you can scroll? I want this menu!
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
Lol, which menu is this? What is this that you can scroll? I want this menu!
Just a script for morphs, not an entire menu.
Quote Originally Posted by iBulle View Post
Just a script for morphs, not an entire menu.
I know that, it's jsut I want this menu
Quote Originally Posted by Symboliq View Post
I know that, it's jsut I want this menu
Wtf ? He just said it isn't a menu. When it's approved just download it and add it to a already existing menu.

Like rustlers for example.
thank u so much i wanted this

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

ps i use this mod alot
Quote Originally Posted by hottstydd20 View Post
thank u so much i wanted this

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

ps i use this mod alot
Its not avaliable yet?
Looks COOOOOOOL waiting a approve
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us