Thumbs downCheck your keys!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Check your keys!
Many of mine that were fine yesterday, unused, and private were banned today. I have a few left but I took a major hit. May they rest in peace.
Ill just go check mine now and report back
Mine's all clean
Quote Originally Posted by Blah121 View Post
Mine's all clean
You lucky bastard. I have no idea how they were banned. I haven't even played Arma 2 since getting them and they were all private and unused.
Quote Originally Posted by Daelso View Post
You lucky bastard. I have no idea how they were banned. I haven't even played Arma 2 since getting them and they were all private and unused.
I am sexy. ;]
Quote Originally Posted by Blah121 View Post
I am sexy. ;]
It's obvious that my sexiness attracted BE's attention... Turns out BE is abusive
Quote Originally Posted by Daelso View Post
It's obvious that my sexiness attracted BE's attention... Turns out BE is abusive
I would agree with you being sexier than I am, if that person in your picture is you.
Quote Originally Posted by Blah121 View Post
I would agree with you being sexier than I am, if that person in your picture is you.
I wish, that would be Matt Bomer or Neal Caffrey in White Collar. My idol in life xD.
Quote Originally Posted by Daelso View Post
I wish, that would be Matt Bomer or Neal Caffrey in White Collar. My idol in life xD.
They dress classy, I like that. ^_^.
Quote Originally Posted by Blah121 View Post
They dress classy, I like that. ^_^.
Check out the show White Collar. It's fantastic and you can see him in all his classiness.
Need a Sentry here!
All of my keys are good.
I just Checked had 500 private keys banned :c
Quote Originally Posted by SpiderG View Post
I just Checked had 500 private keys banned :c
Welcome to the club, friend. May they rest in peace. Mine were never even used... I looked forward to a few new menu's and the survival hack.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us