Check your keys!Many of mine that were fine yesterday, unused, and private were banned today. I have a few left but I took a major hit. May they rest in peace.
Originally Posted by Blah121 Mine's all clean You lucky bastard. I have no idea how they were banned. I haven't even played Arma 2 since getting them and they were all private and unused.
Originally Posted by Daelso You lucky bastard. I have no idea how they were banned. I haven't even played Arma 2 since getting them and they were all private and unused. I am sexy. ;]
Originally Posted by Blah121 I am sexy. ;] It's obvious that my sexiness attracted BE's attention... Turns out BE is abusive
Originally Posted by Daelso It's obvious that my sexiness attracted BE's attention... Turns out BE is abusive I would agree with you being sexier than I am, if that person in your picture is you.
Originally Posted by Blah121 I would agree with you being sexier than I am, if that person in your picture is you. I wish, that would be Matt Bomer or Neal Caffrey in White Collar. My idol in life xD.
Originally Posted by Daelso I wish, that would be Matt Bomer or Neal Caffrey in White Collar. My idol in life xD. They dress classy, I like that. ^_^.
Originally Posted by Blah121 They dress classy, I like that. ^_^. Check out the show White Collar. It's fantastic and you can see him in all his classiness.
Originally Posted by SpiderG I just Checked had 500 private keys banned :c Welcome to the club, friend. May they rest in peace. Mine were never even used... I looked forward to a few new menu's and the survival hack.