Force host migration and end game hack?
When I play, I force host, I set score limit (in domination) to 0 and do whatever I want to.
But a few times, other hackers have forced my games to just end, or migrate. (they said they'd end it and it ended)
It isn't anything to do with my connection, because I can easily host a 12 player lag free game.
So I'm just asking, how is it possible to end or migrate a game without being host?
I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say and I apologize if I'm in the wrong section.
But a few times, other hackers have forced my games to just end, or migrate. (they said they'd end it and it ended)
It isn't anything to do with my connection, because I can easily host a 12 player lag free game.
So I'm just asking, how is it possible to end or migrate a game without being host?
I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say and I apologize if I'm in the wrong section.



