LightbulbWTSSomeone needs Templates/Backgrounds/logos ?

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Someone needs Templates/Backgrounds/logos ?
Hello Mpgh community!
Before everythiing, it was my good friend that introduced me to this great community. He is chesterfield.

So yeah, I work with photoshop/cinema 4d/ utube templates or other editing work is acceptable aswell.
I just started now "selling" my work. but I'm new here and I need some vouches, I'll do some free stuff for trusted and reputed members. (I will be your bitch<3.)
I'll leave here some info:

- Skype: fabio_a_m_r
- Portofolio: Fabioamr Graphics


Thanks and carry on bitches.
<3.

/msg2shortdamnyou
I can vouch for a logo.

I´ll add you on skype.


---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

There are alot of names that come up when I serch your name T_T

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Vouch,awsome logo !
You need another vouch?
I can vouch for you.. add me on skype.
bravyn.lu99
I can vouch for you
nope i am not accepting more vouches as a payment :P
Quote Originally Posted by fabioamr View Post
nope i am not accepting more vouches as a payment :P
Oh alright then.
if u want something and if you are able to pay or trade something nice, just add skype.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

online

add skype
Quote Originally Posted by fabioamr View Post
if u want something and if you are able to pay or trade something nice, just add skype.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

online

add skype
Nah, I'm fine. Maybe later if I need a new avatar
no problem then
Holy shit these are amazing, what are your prices.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
#1[/URL]7499062]Holy shit these are amazing, what are your prices.
I asked for a sample , I got nothing back yet
Please be awere we gonna do a new topic, with better looking and attractive colors :P

For vouchers and samples please add: diogopernas

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
#1[/URL]7499062]Holy shit these are amazing, what are your prices.
I used your text as a vouch, if you want I can remove it!
If interesed in getting something for free for you vouch please add me!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...ting-more.html
Quote Originally Posted by Andy4 View Post


I asked for a sample , I got nothing back yet
Please check the new thread!
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/275-user-s...ting-more.html
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?