Steampunk style

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Steampunk style
I honestly have no idea what I'm looking at... But I like it.
No idea how to improve this except for maybe creating flow..
well... seems you used the topaz the right way
btw i don't see any good focal (since the eyes are still being captured from the high quality gears)...
in some points the signature looks a bit flat (like on the right)
I completely quote taken4time about the flow... try to improve it a bit

btw it still really eye catching... and i kinda like it
Topaz still makes me want to punch ******s in the taint.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Topaz still makes me want to punch ******s in the taint.
well... i mean... there isn't an "over-usage" of the topaz effect in this tag... i saw alot of great works ruined by too much topaz =/
I like it.. I dont know what you did there, or if you did much on this one, but it looks cool anyway...
Quote Originally Posted by BM143 View Post
I like it.. I dont know what you did there, or if you did much on this one, but it looks cool anyway...
i used this as the background


and this render
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Seyeko View Post


i used this as the background


and this render
Oh, I get it know, lol.
Well, great work, simple but awesome, kind of smart to combine that BG with that render. Keep it up.
And BTW, where is that render from? Is it from a game or TV Show or something? I kinda like it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us