DetectedD3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)

Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
D3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)
So here is the newer version...
I changed my hook,because the original one is detected.
So I made my own hook...
Still credits at lucifereviluser for the pattern.
Works only on WIN7

Injectors:
-PerX

Features:
-GlassWall(F12)
-Chams(F11)
-Crosshair(F10)
-WallHack(F9)
-Costum chams(F8)
-*NEW*FullBright/See Ghost(F7)

Tutorial for costum chams:
1) Place any JPEG Image in your crossfire folder, and rename it to badwinkz.
2) Press F8 in-game, and you have chams with your image!

ScreenshotAttachements)

VirusscanPacked with Themida)
https://www.virustotal.com/file/3544...is/1360263091/ⓘ
v1.3.zip - Jotti's malware scanⓘ


Credits:
BadWinkz,[H]aaBX,lucifereviluser
v1.3_mpgh.net.zip911 KB · 890 downloads Scanning…
Naamloos.png1.2 MB · 109 downloads
good joob!
now me make new ALINiLHACKERONE hack v .1.2 !!!!!!!!
WORK PERFECT IN WINDWOS XP PROFESSIONAL x86

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Works only on WIN7
AND WORK PERFECt!
I HAD WINDOWS XP

Quote Originally Posted by ALINiLHACKERONE View Post
good joob!
now me make new ALINiLHACKERONE hack v .1.2 !!!!!!!!
WORK PERFECT IN WINDWOS XP PROFESSIONAL x86

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Works only on WIN7
AND WORK PERFECt!
I HAD WINDOWS XP

I don't see any thanks in his thread from you, how did you use it if you didn't download it..?
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post
I don't see any thanks in his thread from you, how did you use it if you didn't download it..?
-_- i press thannks !NOW!
my brother test that not me --__--
Thanx guys .
Man me the simplewallhack working and dont have problem dont detected !!!!!
Just "THANKS"
BadWinkz hello Can u add OHK zomie ? no recoil ,no reload and no weight weapon
thanks.. i will try it how i wish it will work
Don't work! Detected!
It works perfectly you noobs.
Posts 1–15 of 64 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?