DetectedD3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)

Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
Add plz Speedknife.
Quote Originally Posted by frankiejj View Post
Add plz Speedknife.
I don't do memory hacks anymore.
Awesome
----
I'l test it on NA maybe it work who know
Quote Originally Posted by Black Arrow View Post
Awesome
----
I'l test it on NA maybe it work who know
The one I released on NA is the same as this one....
Xtrap detects it.. :S
Quote Originally Posted by mikepaoki View Post
Xtrap detects it.. :S
NO IT DOESNT
Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post


NO IT DOESNT
Accept the facts, it is.
Quote Originally Posted by AngCastiel View Post
Accept the facts, it is.
It still works for me
Interessting, it working for me too (after several try and Injector change.
Maybe the first injector was the problem. So I'm sorry, it's working fine and thank you very much for you work.

It's funny to troll people in cf public
Quote Originally Posted by AngCastiel View Post
Interessting, it working for me too (after several try and Injector change.
Maybe the first injector was the problem. So I'm sorry, it's working fine and thank you very much for you work.

It's funny to troll people in cf public
Told you it was working . So funny to see people cry that we own them with a simple wallhacvk .
Enjoy this hack!
guys, tell what injector u using cuz i im using PerX several times hacking CF but now with ur hack it doesnt working :/
maybe that's because of your windows, as always... cmon people read the thread and don't be annoying. If it doesn't work that's not the hack or PerX injector's fault.
And believe me, if he could make the hack for VISTA, XP and WIN8 he would. Ok? so pls don't spam.
JUST TELL ME WHAT INJECTOR U USING (if it works for u)
Quote Originally Posted by mikepaoki View Post
JUST TELL ME WHAT INJECTOR U USING (if it works for u)
Read the thread PerX
i was asking this guy corssa... anyway, Xtrap detects it with PerX man...

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AngCastiel View Post
Interessting, it working for me too (after several try and Injector change.
Maybe the first injector was the problem. So I'm sorry, it's working fine and thank you very much for you work.

It's funny to troll people in cf public
what injector u used and worked for you??
Posts 16–30 of 64 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?