Talking(BYALEXTOUR) HACK UNTEDTECTED SPEED HACK

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
(BYALEXTOUR) HACK UNTEDTECTED SPEED HACK
Use these hacks for now.

Open the perX browse the dll and enjoy open crossfire

F5-Player Boxes
F9-Speed Hack

Created BY : Alextour1

THANK MY PLZ

NO VIRUS
dll + perX.rarattachment deleted · 282 downloads before removal
Virustotal results. (dll only, perX was found with some infectious stuff, but that is normal)

Virustotal. MD5: 5137bf065d881a53c6f880649eded5f5

Testing in game now.

It works fine, only thing I found was, when I pushed F5 or F9, it does not turn off hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Space Man View Post
Virustotal results. (dll only, perX was found with some infectious stuff, but that is normal)

Virustotal. MD5: 5137bf065d881a53c6f880649eded5f5ⓘ

Testing in game now.

It works fine, only thing I found was, when I pushed F5 or F9, it does not turn off hacks.
he has to post the scan not you ........................... sorry for doble post
it works for me.thx
I Got Hack Detected What I Do Wrong?
These aren't your hacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leecher
This hacks isnt urs (alextour1) and neither aerberb.com
dont take credits from something is not urs noob
Credit go to ****** from, I have no clue where.

Well then, seems as if the name been filter.
Press ?? Turn off ? What Botton ? :P
plz cls it and ban him no scan
Close and ban for not having a scan and not giving credits
yeah ... leeching and NOT giving credit = NOT COOL
This hack is from w w w . f u x p r o . n e t. That site has the most awesomest aimbot which is public. XD All thnx to SNalf2. And this guy hu started this thread didnt make it. LEECHERRR
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us