WTSS>3 Amazing Accounts with perms.

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
S>3 Amazing Accounts with perms.
 
Account 1




Price: $70 PayPal.
 
Account 2



Price: $60 PayPal.
 
Account 3





Price: $55 PayPal.

Please note that I will not go first.
We can use a middleman if you wish to do so.
All price are set, I will not go any lower unless I find no buyers in my time range.

I only use MSN.

NoShameGang@hotmail.com

See ya folks !
bump bump bump
bumppppppppppp
Bump you have the choice to buy all 3 accounts for $150 !
You save 35 bucks !
ummm... someone else is also selling the 2nd lt .. -.-
I could do 50$ Paypal for #1.
Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post
I could do 50$ Paypal for #1.
VMed. /2short
bump//////////
WARNING: ACCOUNT 3 IS NOW 2LT1. @THE J0KER

Still interested ?
Quote Originally Posted by Sifax View Post
WARNING: ACCOUNT 3 IS NOW 2LT1. @THE J0KER

Still interested ?
Do u want to trade with me for account number 3 or not?
Quote Originally Posted by richardthecao View Post
Do u want to trade with me for account number 3 or not?
Do you have Skype ?
early bump b4sleep
bump///////
early bump b4 sleep.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?