Custom menu by me
Well guys this is a compilation of Deathshift's (Rustlers) menu and a Silents menu ( I don't know if is the default one). All credits to the creators.
I just put it on together.
I dont know if is detected or not.
There is some bugs (like on hotkeys), im kinda of a noob on that stuff, have no idea how to fix it.
Screen shots:




Virus scan:
Custom menu by action.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1361104503/
Inject:
Scripts\ajmenu.sqf
Keys:
Tab - rustlers
O = silents
And many others!
Enjoy!
I just put it on together.
I dont know if is detected or not.
There is some bugs (like on hotkeys), im kinda of a noob on that stuff, have no idea how to fix it.
Screen shots:




Virus scan:
Custom menu by action.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a...is/1361104503/
Inject:
Scripts\ajmenu.sqf
Keys:
Tab - rustlers
O = silents
And many others!
Enjoy!




D