PostCustom menu by me

Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
i copy-pasted this, it's right right?
I dont know i dont have VA or any bypasser
Quote Originally Posted by javal View Post
Yes /tooshort
what? am i missing anything?
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
what? am i missing anything?
No, I said /tooshort because my answer to your question which was yes, was too short to post. (10 Characters)
Quote Originally Posted by javal View Post
No, I said /tooshort because my answer to your question which was yes, was too short to post. (10 Characters)
alright but the link i gave u did work, right? just put a dash instead of the space, im reloading it and it's up
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
alright but the link i gave u did work, right? just put a dash instead of the space, im reloading it and it's up
Doesn't seem to be working for people in certain areas, I'm from the uk and I just get a loading screen, a friend of mine from the U.S is getting the same :/
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
google VA and go to their forum, it's up
It's down for me man :/
lol soo i can spawn tanks :O what about ac130
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
lol soo i can spawn tanks :O what about ac130
Yes! F5 to make it more easier
Quote Originally Posted by scsc View Post
google VA and go to their forum, it's up

its not.

/tooshort
File is safe.
/Approved
Please post back results/comments.
Nice release man ! thanks : )
I use a bypass for VA how do i use this menue where do i need to put the files can someone pls help me thx like make a step by step list
Quote Originally Posted by Zimplex View Post
I use a bypass for VA how do i use this menue where do i need to put the files can someone pls help me thx like make a step by step list
put then on arma2OA directory, then inject on VA
only in the OA folder and thats it?
Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?