WTBBuying Combat Arms NA

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Buying Combat Arms NA
I Buying Right Now .


I Have 206 Euro On my Papyal..

You go first or MM


My Skype
DenchikCAE


I Am Playing Combat arms NA Now ..

So i serach for a great account SFC +
Quote Originally Posted by CAEBuySell View Post
I Buying Right Now .


I Have 206 Euro On my Papyal..

You go first or MM


My Skype
DenchikCAE


I Am Playing Combat arms NA Now ..

So i serach for a great account SFC +
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...gp-silver.html

Great accountt you will love it.
I'm trying to sell my Major 1 for $40. I don't care for the game and I just want to get raid of the account and the game
buy mines, clearly the best.
If you buy mine, we'll use a MM, it has perm. name color so you'll look, stay, and feel like a badass.
Just tried scamming. He wasnt fast enough but when he thought he had scammed me he violetly laughed into his microphone. I frpased and have screenshots if required. Do not and i mean DO NOT, trade with him. GFG!
Quote Originally Posted by patti123 View Post
Just tried scamming. He wasnt fast enough but when he thought he had scammed me he violetly laughed into his microphone. I frpased and have screenshots if required. Do not and i mean DO NOT, trade with him. GFG!
lol...laughed violently into his microphone. Post a video/screenshot plez.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux's Slave [URL=http://www.mpgh.net/forum/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1
#1[/URL]7561351]

lol...laughed violently into his microphone. Post a video/screenshot plez.


GFG Scammer noob
Dont lie . i am not scams you
Quote Originally Posted by CAEBuySell View Post
Dont lie . i am not scams you
Over 4 people have said you attempted to scam them.
Quote Originally Posted by Sifax View Post
Over 4 people have said you attempted to scam them.
Where, i only see 1.


---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by patti123 View Post


GFG Scammer noob
post that in scammer's grave with the full chat + recording.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?