Thumbs upWTSInstagram Followers ~CHEAP~

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Instagram Followers ~CHEAP~
Hello guys!

I'm selling Instagram followers at a very cheap price.

Prices:

~Followers~

~100 Followers : $5.00
~500 Followers : $10.00
~1,000 Followers : $16.00

(Contact if more followers are needed)
------------------
~LIKES~

~100 likes : $6.00
~500 likes : $12.00
~1,000 likes : $18.00

(Sorry, I can not give more than 1,000 likes on one picture)

-----------------

Note:

-Please leave your skype ID below in the comments if you are interested.
-Yes, I'm a new user. Old, but on a new account. Seems like a scam? I'm giving out 4 vouchers to any special ranked member of MPGH. The voucher will include 30-40 Followers. If members would like a vouch, they must have over 800 MPGH posts and be recommended by a special ranked member.
-Only Paypal is accepted. This is a pay and get offer. I do not go first, as the money is disputable unlike the followers/likes.

~KnightKillerGT
Just a question, why want bots following you on instagram?
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
Just a question, why want bots following you on instagram?
Some of the followers that you receive are bots and some at real followers. Depends on your luck. But, there bots mainly. Why would you want it? Ever wanted to show off to your friends that you have more followers than them? Maybe, you want to look famous. Whatever the case might be. It's here and it's being offered. Great question, really glad you asked!
Quote Originally Posted by KnightKillerGT View Post
Some of the followers that you receive are bots and some at real followers. Depends on your luck. But, there bots mainly. Why would you want it? Ever wanted to show off to your friends that you have more followers than them? Maybe, you want to look famous. Whatever the case might be. It's here and it's being offered. Great question, really glad you asked!
Thank you for your answer
Can I pay more for real followers?
Skype: gknova61
I doin't think the seller is active anymore, nonetheless, i wouldnt mind being FABULOUS!

ugh
Quote Originally Posted by shn00b View Post
I doin't think the seller is active anymore, nonetheless, i wouldnt mind being FABULOUS!

ugh
i second this T_T
Quote Originally Posted by gknova61 View Post
Can I pay more for real followers?
Skype: gknova61
Yes, you can. But, the prices would ofc be higher.

Quote Originally Posted by shn00b View Post
I doin't think the seller is active anymore, nonetheless, i wouldnt mind being FABULOUS!

ugh
I'm back. Sorry about the in activeness. I've been giving my finals lately.
Quote Originally Posted by KnightKillerGT View Post
Yes, you can. But, the prices would ofc be higher.



I'm back. Sorry about the in activeness. I've been giving my finals lately.
Why was that a fast response.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?