Voice chat.

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
Voice chat.
I have no idea if this is the right section, but does anyone wanna play crossfire with me and go on raidcall/vent? I'm hella bored.
im guess u need a friend to talk to
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
im guess u need a friend to talk to
I'm sure you wouldn't mind being that friend.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
What's your ign?
[S]permie. Don't laugh either.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I do. I just got my new headset.
Tell me when.
Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
I'm sure you wouldn't mind being that friend.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------



[S]permie. Don't laugh either.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------



Tell me when.
Now would be fine. I'm bored af. Vent would be better but raidcall's fine
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


Now would be fine. I'm bored af. Vent would be better but raidcall's fine
Well I honestly prefer vent so we can use vent.
Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
Well I honestly prefer vent so we can use vent.
So you want people to get on vent to play with you?
Where are your clan buddies?
Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
Well I honestly prefer vent so we can use vent.
Do you have a vent server or no? If not I have a teamspeak server we can use.

Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
So you want people to get on vent to play with you?
Where are your clan buddies?
She's a smiley rank lmao.
Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
So you want people to get on vent to play with you?
Where are your clan buddies?
Well for one, I'm not in a clan because I'm a newbie rank. Second, I'm not even on crossfire right now. I was really bored last night, but I'm always up for someone the talk to on vent. I'm socially awkward.
Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
Well I honestly prefer vent so we can use vent.
Can we skype instead?
I wanna talk to you, I think you're cute.
Your avatar picture turns me on all the way babe girl.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Do you have a vent server or no? If not I have a teamspeak server we can use.



She's a smiley rank lmao.
STOP. And nah, does this mean I have to download teamspeak?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
Can we skype instead?
I wanna talk to you, I think you're cute.
Your avatar picture turns me on all the way babe girl.
Teamspeak with us?
Quote Originally Posted by Vnreal View Post
STOP. And nah, does this mean I have to download teamspeak?

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------



Teamspeak with us?
No, I want a 1 on 1 with you.
Just me and you babe girl
Quote Originally Posted by -Silverz View Post
No, I want a 1 on 1 with you.
Just me and you babe girl
Nooooooooooo
I do. I just got my new headset.
Can one of you just get on already? It won't take long to download ts3. I'm ready to get in game....
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?