Is duping actually patched?!?!?!?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Is duping actually patched?!?!?!?
Okay guys i just had this simple question a few while backs i saw this guy he was talking to me about duping he said it never got patched it got really hard he showed me his Muledump it had over 300juggs in it. They were all freshly duped. Can we please start a discussion on duping i'm sure its not patched :/
He was right that duping was never patched to explain this to u i want you to think of a path which is blocked with a fence but there are many ways round it for example u may dig and pass it do you get it now?
Yup maybe we should talk on skype and get a better look maybe some attempts on duping :>
LOL Best of Luck to both of you then!

On a related note: Why do you want to break the game? Modding is Okay, but you take out the fun from the game by not using your own skill.

Please @ @Nachos move to proper section...
Well because we want to. Also mods also take out the fun of the game
Quote Originally Posted by UltraN00b View Post
LOL Best of Luck to both of you then!

On a related note: Why do you want to break the game? Modding is Okay, but you take out the fun from the game by not using your own skill.

Please @ @Nachos move to proper section...
Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
Yup maybe we should talk on skype and get a better look maybe some attempts on duping :>
WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME TRYING TO DUPE!I NEVER AGREED AND BTW I DONT USE SKYPE!
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
WHEN DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME TRYING TO DUPE!I NEVER AGREED AND BTW I DONT USE SKYPE!
Well that escalated quickly...
Quote Originally Posted by Mohzin View Post
Well because we want to. Also mods also take out the fun of the game
I MAY HELP U PM ME DA DETAILS TIME AND SERVER!
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
I MAY HELP U PM ME DA DETAILS TIME AND SERVER!
Why did I ever take you to my guild ...
About duping, I can see if am able to find a method since I havent tried since like build 8.0
Quote Originally Posted by runekri3 View Post
Why did I ever take you to my guild ...
About duping, I can see if am able to find a method since I havent tried since like build 8.0
I left your guild ok?i left it a almost a month ago man u dont check things often!
Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
I left your guild ok?i left it a almost a month ago man u dont check things often!
Please dont go off-topic.
I know you left my guild, Im not blind. I just regret that I took you to my guild in the first place.

Ontopc:
I tried alot of methods but have yet to find one that would work.
I will continue my tries.
So you guys think duping is patched....
tried having 1 accounts and go on 2 tab on firefox
both trade together....
Quote Originally Posted by dead2458 View Post
So you guys think duping is patched....
tried having 1 accounts and go on 2 tab on firefox
both trade together....
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by dead2458 View Post
So you guys think duping is patched....
tried having 1 accounts and go on 2 tab on firefox
both trade together....
LMFAO not possible
Nvm I found a dupe that i can do. C ya
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?