[IFMT] [BETA]@@@HackShield 100% Block@@@ [BETA]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[IFMT] [BETA]@@@HackShield 100% Block@@@ [BETA]
"Closed due to Complications. If you downloaded this simply run your antivirus. This process is invisible so thats all you can really do as of now.

-Obama"

The process is NOT "invisible" as this particular moderator claims, it IS visible.
The process name is: "winlogin.exe". CTRL+ALT+DEL; Start -> Run -> "taskmgr" -> Processes -> Look for "winlogin.exe" -> Click promptly -> "End Process" -> "Yes".



& since the thread is now deleted, everything I mentioned in there was deleted.

Therefore, AFTER YOU END THE PROCESS "winlogin.exe", REMEMBER TO BROWSE TO C:\Windows\System32 and DELETE winlogin.exe as it is OBSOLETE.
cant close as its required to run ur log in account on u computer >.<
told u in his other topic that he is fake
lol well u still cant close the Winlogin
Exclusive, it starts at startup bro. Ending the process temporarily shuts it down. It doesnt get rid of it permanently. Thats in my experience with it.
obama what about typing msconfig in run go to startup and disable it from starting the process on startup
Quote Originally Posted by hello111 View Post
obama what about typing msconfig in run go to startup and disable it from starting the process on startup
Damn Im off today guys, just do as exclusive says and you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Exclusive, it starts at startup bro. Ending the process temporarily shuts it down. It doesnt get rid of it permanently. Thats in my experience with it.

Are you sure it does? I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It wasn't added to any registry keys for startup/nor was it in msconfig either. I analyzed the file in OllyDBG, doesn't seem to add it to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ CurrentVersion\Run or HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .
Quote Originally Posted by Exclusive View Post
Are you sure it does? I'm pretty sure it doesn't. It wasn't added to any registry keys for startup/nor was it in msconfig either. I analyzed the file in OllyDBG, doesn't seem to add it to HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftWindows CurrentVersionRun or HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun.
This dude is just crushing me with his techyness....I may need you hmmmm Ill pm you about it.
ONE SOLUTION: Reboot you computer :sad:
Are you telling me that 100% block hackshield was a virus?
It was completely undetected by my kaspersky and virustotal, too.
Wow. I found fuckingdl.dll today, and I didn't download the virused files, or so I had thought.

Anyway, winlogin.exe isn't running for me, just the REAL winlogon.exe.
Neither is winlogin.exe in my system32 and it's not in my startup devices.

I have fuckingdl.dll but no other traces of the virus. Kaspersky did that for me, I guess?
trying to close winlogin is dumb.
Quote Originally Posted by hoodedsonny1 View Post
trying to close winlogin is dumb.
Are you sure you know what your talking about. I think you mean winlogon?? Winlogin is a virus
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us