@@@100% Block Hackshield@@@

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
@@@100% Block Hackshield@@@
I had a few of my friends try this worked for 8/10. Look at my other topics I am trusted . Glad I could help such a lovely community.

Instructions: Replace your Engine.exe (Combat Arms folder) With this one. Next just double click your loader and it should load combat arms up WITHOUT HACKSHIELD


http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat..._0_no_d_c.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...ks_update.html

VIRUS SCAN: http://www.viruschief.com/report.htm...fd0788989f4ce4

RESULTS:
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Yeah you made the thread twice. Close this.
IS THIS LEGIT...? NO VIRUS...CLEAN..WORX? SOME 1...NE 1 ?

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST....MY INTERNET CRASHED AND I CLOSED IT OUT...DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD ACTUALLY POST THIS...OOPS! SORRY GUYS
Injector is good, the DLL is not.
SO DOES THIS ACTUALLY WORK...? IMA BIT SKEPTICAL...

I LEECHFORYOU...I DONT GET IT...I CLICKED BOTH OF THOSE LINKS, BUT IT WENT TO SERVER HACK...U SED IN THIS POST U HAD TO REPLACE ENGINE.EXE WITH SOMETHING...UM...WHERES IT AT?
if this works...
Yeah hopefully it works.Should be fun on the new map. Thanks mate.
lmao if this works.. hello to ca hacked bad!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us