WTS۝۝۝ 50$ A DAY ON AUTOPILOT ۝۝۝

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
۝۝۝ 50$ A DAY ON AUTOPILOT ۝۝۝
I am selling my guide for how to make 50$ a day on autopilot. This is an elite guide that has made me lots of money.

Price: 10$

Vouches: Giving out two vouch copies to trusted members

I WILL NOT GO FIRST.

Payments accepted: Paypal only

If you buy my guide and do not make at least 10$ in your first week I will fully refund you.

ANYONE WHO WISHES TO PURCHASE MY GUIDE PLEASE ADD ME ON SKYPE USERNAME=tehmegamurfee
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post
Vouch copy?
Do you consider yourself trusted?

I was hoping for someone with 1k+ posts :3
Yes I do consider myself trusted. I've been almost 2 years on MPGH, Got almost 500 posts, My rep is positive and got 50+ thanks, Made over 20 deals all of em went nice and easy.

I'll provide your vouch with much details.
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post
Yes I do consider myself trusted. I've been almost 2 years on MPGH, Got almost 500 posts, My rep is positive and got 50+ thanks, Made over 20 deals all of em went nice and easy.

I'll provide your vouch with much details.
Alright PM me, Im having trouble PM'ing others.
Quote Originally Posted by [TMC] SeRvErDesTroYeR View Post
Alright PM me, Im having trouble PM'ing others.
Alright! PM'ed



Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Have more rep/thanks/posts than your 1st vouch, alright.
Thanks.
But Am 1 year older here..
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post


Alright! PM'ed





But Am 1 year older here..
Now think, what I'll be in a year since I'm this in 3 months.
Vouch copy also? :3
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Vouch copy also? :3
I need some1 more trusted for my second vouch.
Quote Originally Posted by [TMC] SeRvErDesTroYeR View Post
I need some1 more trusted for my second vouch.
Have more rep/thanks/posts than your 1st vouch, alright.
Thanks.
Vouch!

This is really easy! All you need is atleast 1$ or even .50$ depends on how fast you want to earn money.
I'll provide screenshots of balance and stuff tomorrow cause I gotta go to work now..! She's legit !
Quote Originally Posted by [H]ade[S][] View Post
Vouch!

This is really easy! All you need is atleast 1$ or even .50$ depends on how fast you want to earn money.
I'll provide screenshots of balance and stuff tomorrow cause I gotta go to work now..! She's legit !
Pm me proof.
Quote Originally Posted by [TMC] SeRvErDesTroYeR View Post
I am selling my guide for how to make 50$ a day on autopilot. This is an elite guide that has made me lots of money.

Price: 10$

Vouches: Giving out two vouch copies to trusted members

I WILL NOT GO FIRST.

Payments accepted: Paypal only

If you buy my guide and do not make at least 10$ in your first week I will fully refund you.
Vouch copy for someone more trusted?
Vouch Copy for someone more trusted than everyone on des thread
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?