TalkingOutdatedHOW TO USE UAV HACK (IN VIDEO)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
HOW TO USE UAV HACK (IN VIDEO)
many ppl asked me how to make uav work and the dont know how to make it work

her watch this video i just shot it

i use this injector

and this hack

her is the video
DONT FORGET TO HIT END KEY WHEN IN GAME
If you download BANDICAM free version and Windows Live Movie Maker for free, you can make better videos and put music into it. It will give a better quality video for you.
AM PRO IN AFTER EFFECT AND ADOBE PRIMER I CAN DO MANY THINKS BUT I MAKE ITS FAST FOR BOYS HOW CANT HACK

IF U HIT ON MY YOUTUBE CHANEL U WILL SEE WHAT I DID WITH AFTER EFFECT
I like the First Magic one ........... cool.
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
I like the First Magic one ........... cool.
thank you bro
Strange did the procedure like this in the video just right over the status of the hack shows nothing, what might be happening? ava I click yes and then nothing happens and the hack does not work.
i did the video and still i get xigncode error.
I did every thing you did and still i get 3rd party error.
Quote Originally Posted by InsanityInLife View Post
i did the video and still i get xigncode error.
Quote Originally Posted by Steeldeath View Post
I did every thing you did and still i get 3rd party error.
Did you even bother on looking how to make a hack work?
You need to disable XC services .Look in the forum it's VERY easy to find + run the injector as admin + use a cyphered or hex-edited .dll (by yourself).
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post
Did you even bother on looking how to make a hack work?
You need to disable XC services .Look in the forum it's VERY easy to find + run the injector as admin + use a cyphered or hex-edited .dll (by yourself).
That makes sense to people who cant do it
Quote Originally Posted by dino42 View Post
That makes sense to people who cant do it

I know, but for a new member it's IMPERATIVE to search in the forum!
Quote Originally Posted by GlowingStone View Post

I know, but for a new member it's IMPERATIVE to search in the forum!
totally
More specifically how I'd like to see as a movie.
I disabled xsherlock i had no programs running i used his *hexedited* i ran the injector as admin :P and i still got the error..before this update 2day
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?