Son of a bitch chicken, by the time I logged in to post that you already did xD
is it 20,200?
donno 900 tooshort
Wild Guess Here....
The sum is infinite and I believe it is the Quadratic Function. WHAT EVSS
nope nope and nope
chicken is close..
Originally Posted by itz adren
nope nope and nope
chicken is close..
Did I get it now? I mistyped...
Should of just copied it word for word out of your math homework. It was hard to even decipher the question bahha. Goodluck chicken
Originally Posted by Distraught
Should of just copied it word for word out of your math homework. It was hard to even decipher the question bahha. Goodluck chicken
its not in my math book XD im in Calculus three this is like pre cal or calculus 1 something like that
Hes not gonna give the key, nobody does. Threads like these should be banned IMO
i have a 300+ key base, i will give key, you're just mad because you dont understand it
---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------
I love Zeta cheese.. or is it Feta?
there was your hint for now
---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Woodhouse
Did I get it now? I mistyped...
yes but wrong function its not Eulers..
Originally Posted by itz adren
yes but wrong function its not Eulers..
If anyone remembers the function I wrote. Theres your answer
5050 /too short
1. Call the largest number to be summed N.
N = largest number
2. Multiply N by (N+1) and divide by 2
N*(N+1)/2
3. Call out the result.
N*(N+1)/2
= sum of 1 to N
4. Example: Sum 1 to 100 = 100 * 101 / 2 = 50 * 101 = 5050.
N*(N+1)/2
= sum of 1 to N
ex: 1-100
to 100x(100+1)/2
= 100x101/2
= 5050
Tips:
The result is always integer, because either n or n+1 is even and can thus be divided by 2.
In short: Sum(1 to n) = n(n+1)/2
Sum(a to b)= Sum(1 to b) - Sum(1 to a-1).